Hi my name is Sabrina! or sabi, whatever you want to call me! I’m 21, and i’m from Texas! (USA)
I’ve lost contact with many of my pen pals from before, and decided that maybe it’s time for some new ones! I love meeting and talking to knew people and sending snail mail, and i would really prefer to write to someone who has the same interests as me. Age, gender, location, whatever – doesn’t matter to me 🙂
I love writing letters, and sending small gifts and/or packages every now and then. I also loveee decorating my letters and envelopes. I keep everything that is sent to me! ♥
Some of my interests are: Anime, arts & crafts, computers, gaming, flowers, polymer clay, doodling, stickers, fishing, dogs and anything kawaii!!
You can contact me through my tumblr which is sabichann.tumblr.com
or email me at
sabrinaolmos29 @ gmail.com
Hiya I’m Amy from New Zealand
I’m 18 , almost 19
I’m studying a bachelor of communications in uni !
My passion is music and I plan on studying it after I finish my comm degree and majoring under jazz music !
I sing aswell as play viola, guitar and piano .
I love cats, netflix, outdoors, and writing letters
I’m after an awesome snail mail buddy to send post cards too as well as letters and sometimes little paintings!
I ask my buddy to be female and between 18-25
Can’t wait to write to you , just introduce yourself in an email at :
Amyliacentury @ gmail.com
Hi, I’m Kayla. Im 18 (it’s actually my birthday today!) And I’m from Illinois in the USA.
I’ve never had a penpal before. My friend Grace actually mentioned it a few times and it interested me. So I thought I would try it out. I’d prefer emails. Easier to contact me, I reply fairly quickly.
I should probably tell you some stuff about me, eh?
I’m 18, like I said, and I graduated high school early, at 17. I’m fairly friendly, a bit shy. It takes a while for me to be open to others. But I do like having friends. It’s difficult for me to make them in the offline world.
I have the most amazing boyfriend in the entire world. We’ve been together for over 7 months. He’s everything to me.❤
Some of my interests are reading, writing, video games, drawing, music and psychology. I plan to major in psychology and/or social work.
- My favorite authors are Ellen Hopkins, David Levithan, Sally Mason, Kami Garcia, and Margaret Stohl. My favorite series is the Crank trilogy by Ellen Hopkins. I could talk about her all day, she’s my inspiration, lol. But I will read anything thrown my way.
- I like writing poetry and fiction. The fiction usually has aspects from my life in it. I write on a website called Wattpad. My username is A_Shot_In_The_Dark. I have 3 poems published, thanks to my high school Young Authors Club, in the book “The Student Voice.” It can be purchased on Amazon.
- I’m a huge gamer, and I have been since I was 5. My favorite video game of all time is Skyrim (Special Edition). It consumes my being. I’m a nerd, okay, don’t judge. XD I also love Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, and many others.
- As for music, I could talk about that for dayssss. I love it. Playing it and listening to it. It has impacted my life from the moment I was brought home from the hospital as a baby, basically. I play a multitude of percussion instruments, along with piano. In high school, i was in band. Marching and concert band.
- My top 5 favorite bands, as of right now, are A Day to Remember, Neck Deep, Falling in Reverse (SAW THEM 2/3/17 WITH MOTIONLESS IN WHITE, ISSUES, DANGERKIDS, AND DEAD GIRLS ACADEMY), Alesana, and Bring Me the Horizon. I’ve seen BMTH live as well.
- Some other bands I’ve seen include Escape the Fate (met them in 2011), Sparks the Rescue (met the vocalist and one of the guitarists in 2011 as well), The Struts, Coheed and Cambria, and Chevelle. There are plenty more. My favorite song changes far too often. Lol.
- I want to be a counselor or social worker because I have depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, Self Harm Disorder and Anxiety, and I want to help teens like me, along with substance abuse victims. I want to make a difference. I’m a good listener. Don’t let my disorders scare you off, I am in treatment. I’m safe to talk to.
- Um, I’m not sure what else to say..
Im open to any gender, sexuality, religious people. However when it comes to age, I would prefer someone closer to my age. No more than 3 years younger or 4 years older (15-22). I apologize. I get along with most.
My tumblr is xshot-in-the-dark.tumblr.com/
My email is shaddixkayla @ gmail.com
please message me here before you email me. I would like to talk here first.
I think that’s it.