So, my name is Anthony.
I’m twenty-eight. I live in Florida, US.
I am an agoraphobic, autistic, asexual, non-binary person with borderline personality disorder.
Which I realize is kind of a lot to wrap your head around first thing, but I figure if anyone’s going to be turned off by any of that, you might as well just go ahead and be turned off right now, upfront, before anyone gets their hopes up, you know?
If you’re still on board, I’m looking for some snail mail pen pals. I used to have a lot of them, but, eventually, life gets in the way, and things kind of quietly fall apart, which isn’t happy, but it happens.
I’m (hopefully?) coming out of an especially rough slump in life, myself, right now, and I feel like it would be a good and healthy thing to at least try to put myself out there again.
A little more about me…
- Favorite shows include Bojack Horseman, Neon Genesis Evangelion, The Simpsons, and The Office.
- Favorite movies include The Shape of Water and pretty much anything Studio Ghibli made in the ‘80s and ‘90s.
- Favorite video games include Undertale, the MOTHER/Earthbound series, the first two generations of Pokemon, and the PS1 Spyro games.
- Favorite stage musicals include Les Miserables, Fun Home, Hamilton, and Heathers.
- I play the piano, guitar, and clarinet – none of them very well.
In terms of what I’m looking for in a pen pal, my only real hard limit is age. Please be at least twenty-one. Closer to my age is better, but I feel like a hard floor at twenty-one is pretty reasonable.
Beyond that, no preference about gender. No preference about location. Truly, I’m not very picky in general.
If you’re interested, you can
send me an ask or
send me an email at k_m_anthony @ yahoo . com.
Thanks for reading.