Age: 19 (20 in 3 months)
About me: I submitted an add almost 4 years ago and I was quit glad of the result so I decided to submit on again. I’m friendly, a bit cynical, I am a proud lesbian who’s a big feminist and I like to think of myself as a passionate and open-minded person. I’m very curious about life, I love travelling, discovering new things and cultures and I love all forms of art. My tumblr pretty much defines me and my taste in things.
I’d really like a pen pal because I love writing letters and even just exchanging, I love meeting new people and hearing about what they love.
I wish I was born earlier so I could have been a teenager in the 90s. I’m passionate about cinema, music and astronomy. I currently in the 2nd year of my double degree in French literature and English/American civilisation and literature so I can do a school of journalism.
I speak french, english, a bit spanish AND I took norwegian lessons last year so I would love to have a norwegian pen pal.
- Cinema: I love cinema and I watch something between 200 and 250 films per year. I’m sensitive to David Lynch’s cinema but also Wes Anderson’s. My favorite movies are American Beauty, Donnie Darko, The Handmaiden to just say a few. I love movies made between 1997 and 2002 because I feel like it’s the golden era of cinema.
- Music: I love music too and whenever I don’t watch movies, listening to music is what I spend my time doing. I mostly listen to alternative and indie. My iTunes library is full of alt-J, Vampire Weekend, Wolf Alice, The Smiths, Foals, Paramore etc. I’m always looking for new music to ear so if you like those bands feel free to suggest me other bands.
- Tv series: I watch too much series to be quite honest, 104 to be precise. Sherlock is my all time favorite series but I also love Star Trek, Master of None, Twin Peaks, Deutchland83, Brooklyn Nine-Nine etc.
- Books: I read whenever I can when I’m not reading the hundred books for my degrees. I read classics, physics, pro-europe, feminist and lesbian essays, europe conteporary fiction, some poetry and some thrillers.
- Travels: I did a lot of European countries because I LOVE Europe and because it’s the closest from where I live and I did New York once. I obviously would love to travel everywhere in the world and that’s also why i’m interested in having a pen pal.
Looking for: more keen to have a pen pal but i’m also open to exchange via email, skype, messages or whatever. I don’t look for people from a specific country. I’m looking for people around 20 or older.
- Fun fact: I’m part of a jury for an international festival of cinema and I also write the cinema section in a french magazine.
Contact: you can DM me via my tumblr: frenchlittlegod.tumblr.com
email: cassandre.gasse @ outlook . com
Hope I’ll soon receive a message from you, don’t hesitate.