Hi! I’m Francesca from Italy. I’m 22, studying to get my Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistic Mediation.
I’m looking for a penfriend from another Country (Ireland, Scotland, Poland, Germany, Australia, USA in particular, but anyway everyone would be very welcome). We could exchange letters, little presents, pictures, share ideas and lifestyles. I study languages, so I speak English, Polish, German and a bit of French and Spanish.
- Music: Actually I listen to different kinds of music, like rock, metal, pop, folk and rap. Music is my biggest passion, my whole life. My favourite artists are: Marilyn Manson, Placebo, Lana Del Rey, Marina and The Diamonds and Blue Foundation, but I also listen to other bands, such as Gorillaz and Tokio Hotel.
- When I was a child, I used to play the piano, then I stopped but now I’d like to learn again. I also used to sing and I miss it a lot.
- I love cats and animals in general. I have three cats who are extremely lovely. I like nature and that’s why I’ve been a scout for eleven years.
- I love photography and last year I finally received a FujiFilm Instant Camera for my birthday!
- I’m quite good at cooking too, but I’d like to improve my skills! I always like to try new recipes from other parts of the world, in order to taste different flavours.
- Travelling is another passion for me. I often go abroad to visit new places and discover different cultures (and languages). In particular, I enjoyed Ireland very much and I’d like to come back there very soon; also, I visit Poland nearly every year because I have lots of friends there.
- I like tv series, movies and cinema in general. I love The Walking dead (my favourite tv series!!), Masters of Sex, Gilmore Girls, Orange Is the New Black, Stranger Things and The OA. I have always been a fan of RuPaul’s Drag Race and this brought me to love the drag world, but unfortunately drag in Italy is not as popular as in America.
- I have some piercings but I’d really like to have more. I like tattoos too and hopefully I’ll soon get my first one!
- I like art and literature too.
- I’m absolutely open-minded and I can’t stand conservative people at all. I am a member of the LGBTQ+ community and I am very proud to be a feminist who tries everyday to avoid stupid stereotypes in our society.
I’d really like to have a penpal because I feel we could share a lot and also learn many new things from each other.
If you’re interested in writing letters to me, you can send me an e-mail (yourecriesinvain @ gmail. com) or contact me on:
Hope to hear from you! <3