Hello! My name is Jordan, but some of my friends call me Jon. It’s not a long story, but it’s one that’s dear to me – “hit me up” if you want to hear it! I’m 23, and a bit nerdy. I say a bit, because whenever I think I’m more than a bit, I find out that I’m a lot nerdy. I’m from the UK.
In terms of hobbies, I’m a BIG PC gamer. Nothing modern, to be honest, but I spend a bit of time on DotA, and Elder Scrolls Online – the rest of my gaming is me trying to make a dent on my Steam Library (428 games and counting), or GMod with the friends that call me Jon. If any of that made sense to you, you’re alright in my book.
- I watch stuff on Netflix, mostly series – currently working my way through the new season of Riverdale, but am a fan of Game of Thrones (good lord, when will we find out who’ll rule?!?), I like Dr Who, Sherlock, Detectorists, Rick and Morty, that kind of thing.
- For music, I have one heck of an eclectic mix. in fact, here’s a shortcut to the playlist I’m currently working on:
- I used to write reviews, and would love to be a fiction writer – the main thing holding me back is a lack of motivation and time, but I’d like to think that frequent conversation with someone, in a written capacity, might help get the creative juices flowing again.
- I’m also quite big into politics, which brings me to my “fun fact”, which might not be so interesting, but, here goes.
- I stood for a political role in my local area, earlier this year (2017).
What am I looking for? As long as you’re 20+, have a sense of humour and can carry a conversation, I’ll be a happy chappy. For obvious reasons, nearer would be better for snail mail, but I’m happy with anything that’ll keep us in touch. I don’t do much in the way of Skype, but I can make an exception.
So, get in touch if you’re interested – I would love to hear from you.
Tumblr : lonelynotlonely.tumblr.com/
Email : jordan.swallow.ld @ gmail.com