Location: Transylvania (with big plans of moving next year)
Languages: English and Romanian (as my first languages). I can also speak a bit of French and Japanese.
- Photography: especially street photography.
- Music: I do have a soft spot for alternative/punk/metal bands.
- Books: I read everything; literally everything. From non-fiction to fiction books; from biography to theoretical books. I do enjoy reading medicine books as well as philosophy ones.
Some of my favorites books are: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Game of Thrones, 1Q84, Kafka on the Shore, Dance Dance Dance, Norwegian Wood, After Dark, Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Crime and Punishment, The Trial etc.
- Movies: I have a thing for horror movies, I really love them and I’m pretty disappointed when they don’t really scare me 🙁 I also love psychological, action, crime and investigation movies
- TV Series: House M.D., Grey’s Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, Hannibal, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, The Big Bang Theory, Strangers Things, Orange is the New Black etc.
- Traveling: I am absolutely obsessed with traveling and I am looking forward to traveling again as I have a lot of free time on my hands now that I graduated from university. My favorite destination was by far Japan. I’ve been there 9 times so far and I absolutely loved it.
I am also interested in medicine, physics, astronomy, mathematics, psychology, history, art, tea, crime documentaries, aesthetics things, libraries, bookstores, antiquities.
I love having interesting conversations with people and I tend to talk a lot (maybe too much sometimes). I am not really sensitive to criticism, I value facts and opinions a lot.
If you are racist, intolerant and can’t accept any other opinion rather than your own please stay away from me.
Anyone else is welcome and I am looking forward to talking to you all.
Feel free to send me a message on Tumblr or my e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org