Location: California, USA
(we can talk through email once we get to know each other)
So it’s been a while since I’ve had a pen pal and thought it would be good to pick it back up again since It was fun and I love meeting new people (: So a bit about me, I am currently attending college and plan on majoring in Computer Science, but I have also had an interest in the arts, psychology, sociology, and neuroscience. I’d like to think of myself as an artistic person and have tried different kind of art.
- video games: although I don’t really have much time to play games as much as I used to, I like to play Pokemon (always have and always will!), Legend of Zelda, recently been introduced to Assassins Creed, WoW, Animal Crossing, GTA, Mario Cart Double Dash, Sonic Adventure 2, Sims, etc.
- music: I have a wide reange of music I like to listen to so prepare yourself.The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, The Last Shadow Puppets, Melanie Martinez, Drake, Led Zeppelin, Frank Sinatra, oldies, Tame Impala, The Smiths, Electic Guest, Mac Demarco, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, HOMESHAKE, Cake, 311, The Cure, and much more.
- art: Like I said, I really enjoy all kind of art. ceramic, B&W Photography, Polaroids, drawings, paintings: watercolor especially, graphic design, needle felting, perler bead art, diys.
- Tv shows: Parks and Recreation, Sherlock, Supernatural, Orange is the New Black, Paradise Kiss, Pokemon, Steven Universe, Master Chef, Bobs Burgers. I still have a list of tv shows to watch.
- cute things: I love all things that are light pink/pastel pink, miniature anything, squishes, animals (please share any pets you may have!) [fun fact: I actually have a pup of my own that is a mini Australian Shepherd/corgi mix and she is my baby!], if you know the youtuber albinwonderland, pretty much anything that she may own is my kind of aesthetic lol.
- etc.: anything horror, Halloween, shoes, dying my hair, expressing myself in general, memes, fashion, sprite, buying things my dog doesn’t need, watching youtube videos, reddit, makeup, activism, paranormal things/conspiracy theories, feminism, mental health, lgbt+, venting, being open, dogs, cats, rain, going to the dog beach, camping, making up songs, more dogs.
I don’t really have any hug preferences when it comes to pen pals. I like people who are open and don’t mind talking about anything really, ad if you don’t mind venting haha. I would like to keep my pen pals within the US as I don’t have a lot of money. I would like to do occasional packages/parcels when we can, especially during birthdays and christmas (even though it just past… there’s always next year!), and maybe even some art exchange when I can get around to being artsy (: I’d also prefer 16+. Anyways thank you for reading my long post, I’m going to end it here! Can wait to meet you! (: