Name: Jeni or Jennifer
Location: USA, Florida
About me: I’m happily married to a wonderful woman that I met 20 years ago this year in high school. I am a bit introverted at first, but do open up when I feel a connection. But I am also quite loud and opinionated at times. Kind of a contridiction. I had a lot of pen pals at one time, but most were just short and boring letter pen pals.
- INTERESTS/HOBBIES: Writing Letters, crocheting when the mood strikes, board games, reading, traveling when I can, spending time at the beach, junk journaling, exchanging fun little packages with people all over the world.
- MUSIC: My taste ranges from heavy metal, to pop to classical. It all depends on my mood really and what it is I’m doing while I’m listening.
- MOVIES: I love just about any movie. I love B movies, any movies basically from the 80’s to today. If it looks good I will take a chance. I never read movie reviews. I refuse to let someone else’s opinion keep me from enjoying what I’m watching. Heartbreak Ridge, Rocky Horror Picture Show and Repo: The Genetic Opera are my top 3 favorite movies of ALL time.
- BOOKS: Anything really except for self-help. Katherine Marie Moning is one of my favorite writers. Fantasy seems to really grab me. I also love cheap taudry romance novels. Those are the best when lying on the beach getting some sun.
- TELEVISION: This list could go on and on. I’m obsessed with Shameless (U.S.), Scandal, Penny Dreadful, Hawaii Five-O, Blacklist, Person of Interest, Blue Bloods, and the list goes on and on. Don’t think that all I do is watch TV. Most of the time these shows are caught on Netflix when I have time.
What are you requesting?:
- Pen pals that write more than a few paragraphs. You don’t even have to have an exciting life. I just like to hear about peoples lives.
- I’d also like to have a pen pal or 2 that likes to do packages. Even just small things. Could be fun craft items or even things from your state or country that you enjoy. Doesn’t have to be a big deal. Sometimes it’s nice to receive more than just a letter.
- Male or Female: Either is fine
- Age: 30-55
- From where: anywhere, but I do love learning about different cultures and countries. So international would be awesome.
- What are you looking for in a pen pal: Send cute letters, and cute little gifts back and forth. Long lasting friendships (:
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me through the Tumblr Messenger.