Country: United States, Utah
Languages: English & Spanish
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Mbti type: INFJ
Interests/Hobbies: writing/journaling, reading, eating, interior design, humanity, baking, taking walks, archeology, history, old buildings, Disney, Nature, Plants, I love elephants and birds, planning, and of course writing letters to pen pals!
- Favorite television shows: I love watching most national geographic shows; as well as New Girl, The Mindy Project, No Reservations: Anthony Bourdain, American Horror Story, Ghost Adventures, etc. (I’m always looking for new shows, any suggestions?)
- Favorite movies: Maleficent, Disney movies, The Great Gatsby, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Nacho Libre… too many I can’t think of right now.
- Favorite Books: I am Malala, A Lucky Child, The Great Gatsby… (just getting back into reading, this list shall grow)
Personal message: I’m looking for penpals who love to communicate through letters, someone who is around my age group. I’d like to exchange recipes and talk about random things in life. There’s nothing better than opening your mail box and seeing a handwritten letter.
About the penpal(s) I’m looking for:
- Countries: It doesn’t really matter
- Gender: It doesn’t really matter
- Age Group: 18-24
- Languages: English or Spanish
My tumblr: lettersandteacups.tumblr.com/
(I prefer to be contacted through email please, if possible. If not other methods through tumblr are fine)