Country: New York City, USA
Hello there! I’m Elizabeth, your newest pen pal. And I’d like to learn all about you!
Here are 6 interesting tidbits about me:
- I was once the New York citywide female fencing champion
- Eggplant is my absolute favorite vegetable and I’ve eaten it cooked 38 different ways (I’ve kept count)
- I work in advertising, for a Fortune 500 tech company (it’s less like Mad Men and more like Game of Thrones)
- I have many
manyside interests, including calligraphy, ice skating, graphic design, music composition, knitting, financial investing, fashion, molecular biology and photography –one of my photos won a mountain bike…in Canada (long story)
- My husband is a sommelier (certified wine professional) and I’m an aspiring food critic (yet another hobby)…needless to say, we love fine dining. 🙂
- I’ve visited 11 countries so far, and want to travel the world before I die
Preferably, I would like to find penpals closer to my own age (25-35) who’s interested in exchanging snail mail, art and/or small gifts but email, Tumblr messages, Kik, etc. are welcomed too.
If you think we’ll jive, drop me a line at
helloeliza @ hotmail . com
Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!