My name is Zel, I’m turning 16 years old this year. I currently live in USA. I used to live in Japan. I speak Japanese, English and Tagalog.
I am an only child, and I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. That being said, I don’t have a lot friends. Especially since I moved here. I would love to have some all over the world or in the US too.
Likes(What I listen to/Fave books right now)
- Fall out boy, Panic! at the disco, My chemical romance, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, J-pop, Anime OP/ED, Beyonce, Charli XCX, Hey Violet, Melanie Martinez, Troye Sivan
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children-Hollow City-The Library of Souls,The Maze Runner Series
What I’m Looking For/Perfect Penpal:
- Long term Penpal
- Snail Mail
- No preference on location/sex/sexuality/race.
- Someone who is willing to put as much thought into a letter as I do.
- Someone who is willing to write me first. (Optional but I’m too awkward at first)
What I do as a Penpal
- I send art (mind you, i’m not that good)
- I send post cards during the holidays/events
- I send 2+ page letters.
- I often send items that are relevant to my penpal’s interests.
- I often send little thoughtful gifts.(Tea bags, stickers, bookmarks)
I have taken the time to write out first letters, and not hearing back from the person I wrote is incredibly disappointing. I don’t want to waste postage and time on someone who isn’t actually going to write back.