Whuddup, I’m Jess! I’m 21, and am from Washington, USA
Basically I think having a pen pal would be super legit, and I cant wait to meet some awesome people, and make new friends from all over the world. I only speak English, unfortunately, so thats a requirement.
Uhh, a little about myself
I never know what to say here
- I la la love reading, its a huge part of my life. Anything from trashy YA novels, to Harry Potter, to Shakespeare, sign me up!
- I’m in my first semester of college, and no I have no idea what I want to do with my life. But i figure I have enough time to figure it out
- I wish i could say I’m super healthy, that I love exercising, and that i’m fit, but lets be real: i’m not. Its something that i’m working on, however.
- I grew up in a religious family, so I have that background, but have stepped away from church for personal reasons. I accept all walks of life; gay,straight, trans, doesn’t matter to me.
- I’m addicted to the color turquoise, anything peanut butter/chocolate, harry potter, scarves, pandora, and i enjoy long walks on the beach 😉
What am I looking for in a penpal? Honestly, just someone to be able to share anything that comes to my mind with, and be able to receive the same. Any age, country, gender, sexual orientation welcome. I prefer snail mail, but email works just fine!
I cant wait to
Contact me via my email (That I made specifically for this) Jess21WAUSA @ hotmail.com