Hi guys, I’m finally getting back on the penpal train. I had several a few years back, but since I moved to the UK I haven’t taken the time.
So here’s more about me:
- Name: Seth
- Age: 29 (in October)
- Gender: (trans) Male
- Sexuality: Asexual (somewhere between sex positive and sex neutral, but I have my mind in the gutters, so be warned)
- Occupation: I work part time in a call centre and I’m studying part time with Open University (English Language and Creative Writing)
- Where I live: Edinburgh, Scotland. But I’m Belgian, and lived in Belgium, Wales and France before moving to London, then coming to Edinburgh for my studies.
- Languages I speak: French and English, both fluently. But I’d love to learn several other languages.
- Interests: Reading (mostly thrillers, horror, supernatural, etc. I’ll also read the odd humour or historical novel, but only if they quickly suck me in), writing (fanfiction as well as original, I try to participate to NaNoWriMo every year), music (my tastes are eclectic, there’s not one style I really don’t like or hate, there will always be at least one piece that I’ll enjoy, but I favour rock, metal, jazz and classical, I also started learning the violin, but I’m stumped right now), films and series (my taste is similar to my reading one), I also love crafts (sewing, making friendship bracelets, drawing, etc). I’m a big dog lover (though I like cats too, but I’m allergic to them, and I like other pets too), I have a fascination for Japan (I’d like to go teach English there) and love traveling, …
What I’m looking for in a penpal:
- Age: min 18+, ideal 21+.
- Gender: Any.
- Sexuality: Doesn’t matter as long as you’re open minded towards other sexualities.
- Where you live: Any where in the world! Looking forward to: USA, Canada, Australia, New-Zealand, Japan, Sweden, Spain, Italy.
- Language: English preferred, French is okay, but if I can avoid it, that’s the best.
- Interests: Any. Having some things in common with me is a plus, but I always like to discover new things, so it’s really not a necessity.
- Ways of communication: Snail mail (letters and/or parcels), maybe viber/skype later down the road.
- Tumblr: Having one is a big plus.
To contact me, please do so through my tumblr:
Hope hearing from you soon!