Heya, I’m Jonathan (I also sometimes go by Jane, I’m gender fluid), I’m 18, and I live in Florida (USA).
- I’m a big fan of music, with a taste that changes with the tide (excluding country and most rap. I don’t like any of that stuff.) though this week, I’ve been listening to a lot of 30 Seconds To Mars, Flyleaf, Green Day, and Shiny Toy Guns.
- I like books. I’ve recently read the Divergent series and started the Song Of Ice And Fire series, the Mistborn series, and the Mortal Instruments series.
- Major gamer (Though usually casual), I’ve played countless hours of Life Is Strange, Mass Effect, Saints Row, and The Sims.
- I also really like movies like Cloud Atlas and Primer that actually take effort to figure out (Though every so often I watch a Michael Bay movie because Hollywood explosions are always fun).
- Aside from general time wasting, I’m learning Python (a programming language) at a local college, and I plan to take up animation and/or sound design in the (hopefully) not too distant future.
Random fact about me: I say “hella” way too often and I’m not sure if that’s good or bad…
I’m looking for someone between 18-20 who speaks English from anywhere
I can be found at:
singledropofiink @ hotmail.com (Email)