Email– shushalaura @ gmail . com
About me: I’m a college student that’s currently studying criminal justice and plan on adding communcations as my second major. I’m currently finishing my freshman year here. I just joined a sorority on campus! I’m trying to figure myself out while I’m here. I’m also a camp counselor during the summer and I absolutely love my job. I would love to talk to someone from absolutely anywhere, I love to write and talking to people!
- Hobbies/Interests: Photography, video games, reading, going to concerts, listening to music, hanging with my friends, food, watching Netflix, just chilling, working with kids, and helping people out, baking, cooking, traveling
- Music: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, State Champs, A Day To Remember, All Time Low, P!nk, //
- Television: Parks and Recreation, Law & Order: SVU, Catfish, Bob’s Burgers, Archer, Criminal Minds, NCIS, ((any law shows really)), The Devil is a Part-Timer, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon //
- Movies: Fools Rush In, How To Train Your Dragon, Star Wars, Horns //
- Books: The Fault In Our Stars, Fangirl, City of Ember, Harry Potter, Hunger Games Trilogy //
I’m looking for someone who wants to send mail the old fashioned way! I would love someone from across the country, across the world, or anywhere really. I’d like to send each other drawings, recipes, little gifts, something that makes your area special, anything really! I would love to send each other things. I love giving other people things! Package pals and culture exchange would be greatly appreciated!!
Countries: Anywhere and everywhere!