– My name is Claire
– I’m 17
– I live in the USA (east coast).
– – Link yourself to me: http://sassafrezz.tumblr.com/ , but my email is clairethebear.steph @ gmail.com
– I like any kind of music basically, and the same goes for movies/films, I just can’t watch horror movies with the lights off or the sound on. More specifically my fave genres of music include indie-(anything), folk, soul, bluegrass, classical, rock, and some others. I’m kinda really don’t like grunge or screamo or anything like that. Movie wise I dig rom-coms, indie productions, film noir, comedies, mysteries, crime, bad acting christian movies, and inspiring sports movies. My absolute fave movies are The Princess Diaries and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Blended. My fave t.v. shows are Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Fat Camp, Flea Market Flip, and Gossip Girl. My fave bands and singers @tm are Al Bairre, The 1975, TOP, Allen Stone, Tom Rosenthal, The Front Bottoms, Zella Day, and Melanie Martinez. My fave Youtubers include family vloggers, beauty gurus, diy-ers and ametuer comedians. Books have never really been my thing, my faves used to be Geronimo stiltson and the secret garden and amelia’s journals. I like writing at 2 a.m. when I’m groggy and surrounded inside my thoughts. I love thrifting, talking about sports, plant shopping, organizing, soaking up the sun–but not sweating, lifting weights, seeing theatre productions, Youtube, and actually physically hanging out with friends. Look through my blog/tumblr for more interests and what not. You can personally message me to ask more questions and we can start writing and sending mail to each other!
– I speak English really really well, but I do understand basic French, which is like a huge achievement in my life at the moment, Basically any English speaker from any country will do!
– You need to be perfectly a-ok with giving me an/your address and I’ll of course reciprocate. You need to participate in the messaging too! I would love it if you wouldn’t make the conversation one-sided, aka please put effort into the situation, please! And I’d very much appreciate no one over 20 years old to contact me. You need to be kind and it’d be super cool if we had some of the same interests and some different interests. Other than that, I don’t really care probably.
– I’m looking for a human being (or more) to send letters and knick-knacks back and forth from mail carrier to mail carrier. I’d really prefer to not do email or live chat or something.
I can’t wait to hear from you!!
Location: Midwest, USA
Diagnosis: I’ve been recently diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. Before that I have been formally diagnosed with several things including panic disorder with agoraphobia, social anxiety, ADHD, and OCD. Depending on who you ask, I also have bipolar disorder (my psychiatrist) or depression (my psychologist).
Interests/Hobbies: Animals, pets (dogs, reptiles, parrots, and small pets) photography, most fields of science, TV and movies, reading (mainly nonfiction)
Music: Classic rock, classical, and movie soundtracks
TV Shows/Movies: there are a lot! TV shows include Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Supernatural, etc. There are too many movies to count but Pirates of the Caribbean has always been my favorite, I love all the super hero movies, Harry Potter, etc.
What are you looking for in a pen pal?: Honestly I’m not very great at making friends when face to face conversation is involved, but I would love to know some people that may share one or more of my diagnoses that would understand and also offer support to someone else. Like I said, I’m not great at face to face conversation but becoming friends on tumblr or writing letters back and forth, email, etc. would be great! Age or gender is not important
Contact: Please contact me through tumblr, at http://partawesome.tumblr.com/
Hey all, I’m Darian. I’m 20 & I’m from Australia.
I’ll start off by saying that no I do not have a kangaroo in my backyard, if I did it would probably beat me to death for attempting to pat it. It’s called prawns, not shrimp.
Anywho, I’m looking for a friend or friends! Not just a friend for the week but hopefully a long term friend. I don’t care about your sexuality, gender identity, culture, race, social status etc as long as you’re kind, I’ll be kind.
I love having a good laugh so I’ll probably send memes, gifs or links to funny shit & I hope that you’ll do the same.
I love movies, I’m a huge movie buff. I also enjoy photography, music, games, pop culture, nerdy things etc
I have a pretty neat collection of funko pop figures, not bragging. I’m a huge animal lover & yes I do have a dog if that influences your decision. I will send photos.
I’m interested in either internet friendship or snail mail, not fussed! Message for my details if you prefer snail mail, if you prefer the internet then here are my social accounts V
Snapchat 👻 – yorksox
Insta 📱 – darianj0nes
Hello! I’m Hannah, 20 years old, from Kentucky, USA.
I’ve had plenty of pen pals over the years, but life happens and people get to busy to write. Texting/messaging is fine, but I’m running low on physical mail to dig through every few weeks, so I’m looking for a few more pals!
I’m a junior in college, majoring in psychology, which is one of my greatest passions. As far as interests go, I love art, reading & writing, interior design/fashion/other things that make one’s world/life prettier, yoga, coffee, music, and plenty of other things that we can discuss along with whatever makes you tick!
To give some communication versatility, you can reach me in any of the following ways:
Facebook: Hannah Rutherford
Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!
p.s. I don’t usually wear bright pink lipstick. However, my younger sister left it in my car. Obviously, I didn’t dislike it as much as I thought I would.
Interest/hobbies: Cosplaying, watching tv series, anime, movies, listening to music, reading books, mangas, comic books, writing, dancing, acting
Favourite books: UGLIES SERIES. Hunger Games series, Twilight series (I know most people hate them but you can’t deny you had read all 4 books in a week) The Bell Jar, The Picture of Dorian Grey, Holes, The City Not Long After, ALL ANNE RICE BOOKS, Vampire Knight mangas, Vampire Academy series, Injustice comic books, Old Man Logan comic book, Macbeth play, The Martian, Arial poem book (I would write more but I don’t have enough money to buy all the books I want)
Books I don’t like: Hush Hush series ( bad writing, classic bad boy – stupid girl book) Wuthering Heights (way to depressive, I like happy books) Dracula (he isn’t even in most of the book, its kinda boring. I like The Jewel of Seven Stars more than Dracula)
Fav films: Leon, Star Wars movies, Twilight and Breaking Dawn Part 2 (don’t like the other ones), Hunger Games movies ( I LOVE it when the movies ar exacly the same with the books. I think its disrespectful to the writer otherwise) Jumper, Now You See Me, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, To Write Love on Her Arms, Clueless, Now is Good, The DUFF, Fight Club, Beastly, In Your Eyes, Doctor Strange, Coco Avant Chanel (I’M STOPPING MYSELF HERE SINCE I COULD GO ON FOREVER)
Film I dont like: Fifty Shades of Grey. Vampire Academy and Divergent movies (not too bad but if they sticked to the books would be MUCH MUCH better)
Fav tv shows: New Girl, Smallville, Gossip Girl (I ship Blair and Dan sorry not sorry), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Carter, Legends of Tomorrow, Daredevil, PLL and Vampire Diaries (only first 2-3 seasons or so), DOCTOR WHO, SHERLOCK, Skins, Misfits, Lucifer, That’s 70’s Show, FRIENDS
Fav animes: SAILOR MOON, Black Butler, Nana, Vampire Knight, Devil May Cry
What would you like to send/receive? SNAIL MAIL. Maybe little gifts here and there, if it comes from the heart.
Who would you like to send and receive mail from? Someone loving, positive and someone who won’t stop writing after a while. I want my penpal to be a good friend of mine. Who knows maybe one day I may even meet them! (I’m planning on visiting some countries in Europe)
What countries would you like to receive mail from and send to? Doesn’t metter but I will most likely wanna be penpals with someone from Europe since letters travel faster from there but I may have a Canadian or Japanese penpal too! Depends on the person mostly.
I would prefer someone over 18. Could be any gender.
Other things I’m obssesed with: Chokers, Kristen Stewart, Natalie Portman, Taylor Momsen, stationary, simply_kenna (youtuber), Loki, funny kitten videos, candles, anything holographic, highlighters, Superman, (action) figures, tequila, Fire in My Bones by Fleurie.
Things I suck at: Motivating myself, studying, staying positive (I even get a board but instead of inspretional quotes I have pictures of R2D2 and C-3PO in there. And a couple of concert tickets.) drawing
I’m working on a book but probably it will be over in 2 years or so. I would really love to have a penpal who loves reading as well. I’m a perfectionist but I’m very lazy at the same time. I hate negativity but I’m not positive either (I don’t have a lot of positive people around me.) And I love to love. I try to be happy with the smallest things which are usually the most meaningful things. (like a letter)
Please email me everything about you!