What’s up? Hi, I’m Sam, (female), I’m 20 and I’m from the UK.
I work as a cashier at a poundstore, and, believe it or not, I have a favourite cash machine, I know, it sounds stupid but it’s the closest one to the door so I get to see all the dogs, and, on occasion, get to stroke them, just so happens that the baskets always need to be taken to their designated spots when dogs are tied up outside.
Side note, I have loads of animal photos I can send – especially if you’re sad and want/need cheering up.
I love writing, but hardly do it, being a procrastinator and a perfectionist is an ungodly combination, but when I do write, it’s mostly LGBT+, but I enjoy writing suspense/mystery too.
I love reading, creating art, watching movies, TV shows, YouTubers, viners, and designing things (even if I never finish any project I start).
I love learning about different things, and sometimes become fixated on different things, but I’m trying to control myself.
I love languages, movies, and the 1900’s. I know it’s pretty juvenile to try and dismiss the bad parts of anything, but I love the aesthetics (and music) of the ‘20’s – ‘30’s, and ‘50’s – ’90’s (the ’90’s included).
I’m planning a trip to see my oldest and dearest friend for the first time come late 2018 in Canada which will be fantastic, and if she doesn’t take me to Canada’s Jurassic Park whilst I’m there I will have to reevaluate everything 😏😂 I’m kidding, I love her to pieces; I love all of my friends.
At the minute I love Stranger Things, Criminal Minds, and Dirk Gently. I prefer TV shows over movies just because I like growing with the characters over a period of years rather than be done and done with them after an hour or so.
My music taste is ridiculously varied, but I’d not change my taste for the world. I love nostalgic music, so music from bands that would probably get me ridiculed (worth it though) like S Club 7 (Don’t lie to me and say you don’t get just a little happy when Reach comes on). I also love Frank Sinatra, and Doris Day. A lot of my favourite musicians and bands are from the 1950’s (onwards). I also love a lot of rap, punk, classic rock, hard rock, and a variety of sub metal genres.
I also love comedians, I think I’d make a good Kevin Hart if not for my distaste for public speaking. 😉😂
I’m 20, so my age range is from: 17 – 23.
Gender, race, sexuality, romanticity doesn’t matter to me.
What does matter is the type of person you are, not to be rude, but I’d rather not talk to anybody who’s racist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, just a general asshole to be honest.
Swearing, dark humour, and sarcasm are all A-Okay with me, I use them all the time.
How you can reach me:
Second side note: I can provide photos of myself to you upon request. 😊
Hi, My name is Adrien. I’m 19 years old, I identify as Gender Non-binary. I live in the United States but I plan on traveling after I graduate. My hobbies include, sleeping on the floor with my cats, playing music, singing, procrastinating (if that counts), and “studying” (see hobby #4). I love cooking and reading. I usually hanging out with my friends, of which i have two. I’ve never really cared for math and I like to avoid most crowds. I’d like to have a pen pal I can talk to about day to day life with. I consider myself to be an LGBTQA+ activist, so maybe talking about that would be something we could do. But most importantly I’d like someone who can challenge me. I’m getting a little bored of the same old same old and I’d like to see things from someone else’s perspective for a change. Send me a message anytime.
How to contact me
Charlie / 18 / England
Hiya! My name is Charlie and I’m looking to get back into penpalling. I used to love it but due to mental health problems couldn’t keep up but i think i’m ready to try again.
The Basics: I am an 18yr old girl from England. I live with my parents & twin sister. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats and dream of getting a pet snake or frog. I currently work full time and I have for 2 years now. I am a practising Wiccan.
- My interests: my biggest passion is music! I love listening and going to gigs. I mostly listen to rock and metal music although I also love indie and a few other bits n bobs!
- I also enjoy computer games like age of empires, game dev tycoon, CIV, runescape, etc.
- I love art and am an ex art student.
What I’m looking for: I’d love to send snail mail with people, art and packages welcome! I would also like online friends. I am open minded about who I chat with but would prefer aged 17 and above!
Please contact me on anghellrose.tumblr.com
Hi there! I’m Isabella (or just Bella), 17 years old girl from Brazil.
I’ve never had a pen pal before so I’m fine with both email and snail mail. Not looking for any characteristics in particular, just somebody who’s got things in common with me.
- I like reading, traveling and learning. Animals have got a special place in my heart as well. I like meeting new people and I’m always up to it.
- Favorite tv series: Fringe, Downton Abbey, Friends and Skam
- Favorite movies: Spirited Away, Memoirs of a Geisha, Pride and Prejudice, New Year’s Eve and some more
- Music: I listen to various kinds (from Classic to Funk), but am not really into rock/metal
- I like drinking tea
- I try to keep up with politics but am not very good at it, so I don’t usually discuss it (although we can if you’d like!)
- Stuff like photographies and clothes from the old days fascinate me a lot! Huge weakness to be honest
I’ll be happy to get a message from you, so feel free to message me on Tumblr (stubborn-angels.tumblr.com)
or to email me (bella.graziadio @ gmail.com)
Hello! My name is Jordan, but some of my friends call me Jon. It’s not a long story, but it’s one that’s dear to me – “hit me up” if you want to hear it! I’m 23, and a bit nerdy. I say a bit, because whenever I think I’m more than a bit, I find out that I’m a lot nerdy. I’m from the UK.
In terms of hobbies, I’m a BIG PC gamer. Nothing modern, to be honest, but I spend a bit of time on DotA, and Elder Scrolls Online – the rest of my gaming is me trying to make a dent on my Steam Library (428 games and counting), or GMod with the friends that call me Jon. If any of that made sense to you, you’re alright in my book.
- I watch stuff on Netflix, mostly series – currently working my way through the new season of Riverdale, but am a fan of Game of Thrones (good lord, when will we find out who’ll rule?!?), I like Dr Who, Sherlock, Detectorists, Rick and Morty, that kind of thing.
- For music, I have one heck of an eclectic mix. in fact, here’s a shortcut to the playlist I’m currently working on:
- I used to write reviews, and would love to be a fiction writer – the main thing holding me back is a lack of motivation and time, but I’d like to think that frequent conversation with someone, in a written capacity, might help get the creative juices flowing again.
- I’m also quite big into politics, which brings me to my “fun fact”, which might not be so interesting, but, here goes.
- I stood for a political role in my local area, earlier this year (2017).
What am I looking for? As long as you’re 20+, have a sense of humour and can carry a conversation, I’ll be a happy chappy. For obvious reasons, nearer would be better for snail mail, but I’m happy with anything that’ll keep us in touch. I don’t do much in the way of Skype, but I can make an exception.
So, get in touch if you’re interested – I would love to hear from you.
Tumblr : lonelynotlonely.tumblr.com/
Email : jordan.swallow.ld @ gmail.com